Are you ready to be empowered?
At Yours Truly Portraiture we empower women to gain confidence in who they are, loving themselves the way they are. This goes beyond your session as we support you in this journey of self-love. Subscribe below to join this community of ours and I'll send you a link to my guide Lingerie for Your Body Type to help you dress to best flatter your body!
We are less than 3 months away from our second Truly Retreat, Truly Healing, and we are so excited to invite you to join us! We are anxiously counting down the days until we get to be together for this amazing weekend of healing, restoration and fellowship.
Are you still on the fence about attending the retreat? We get it—it can seem like a big commitment to devote 4 whole days to focus on yourself. But we guarantee it will be worth it to see incredible growth, change and healing happen in your life.
1. Get away for 4 days in the Outer Banks. When was the last time you took a trip just for yourself? This is your chance to get away from it all and relax without a stressful agenda.
2. Make meaningful friendships. It’s no secret that making strong female friendships becomes harder as we age. Life gets busy, and it’s easy to fall into patterns that isolate us. The retreat is an opportunity to meet other women who are also looking to hit refresh on their lives, and who want to walk out their journey with strong women by their side.
3. Eat delicious food. Nothing brings us together quite like a shared meal. The weekend will be professionally catered, including a 3-course beachside welcome dinner on the first evening. Plus, you can’t beat a full weekend of leaving the responsibility of cooking to someone else.
4. Get the support of a licensed counselor. Therapy is an incredible tool for processing our experiences and emotions, which is absolutely essential for a retreat like this. We’re thrilled to have a licensed mental health consultant on site throughout the retreat, and to provide one-on-one counseling to each of our attendees.
5. Embrace your beauty with a beach boudoir session. Each of our attendees will be pampered with professional makeup, then treated to a beach boudoir session. This is the opportunity for our beauties to embrace the wonderful bodies God gave them, because we truly believe every body was made in His image and deserves to be celebrated. These photos will be a special keepsake from the retreat, and a reminder to our attendees that they are beautiful just the way they are.
6. Relax and be pampered. This weekend is an opportunity to relax and receive some much-needed rest and care. We’re having a special night called Pajamas and Pampering, where we’ll be spoiling you with relaxing spa treatments while we fellowship together.
7. Practice mindfulness. Our attendees will be led through mindfulness practices throughout the weekend, including a professional sunrise practice on the beach. Mindfulness practices help to decrease stress, regulate emotions, and focus on what really matters.
8. Do some serious soul work. As we focus on healing from past and present hurts and moving toward restoration, we’ll be looking inward and doing lots of soul work. Don’t worry, though: this is an intimate setting, and your privacy will be respected. You will also be provided with tools and resources to process in a healthy way.
9. Get vulnerable and watch the magic happen. The one thing we all learned during our inaugural retreat, Truly Enough, is that there is incredible power in vulnerability. There is freedom in letting go and speaking your truth. And the amazing thing is, it not only frees you, but it also gives others permission to let down their guard and be themselves.
10. Be empowered to move forward with freedom and grace. The retreat is not just about what happens during these 4 days. This long weekend together is just the catalyst for the real change you’ll see happen in your life.
Are you ready to be refreshed, work through past hurts, and step into the life God has called you to live? We’re ready to walk alongside you in the journey. Join us for Truly Healing September 26-29 in Corolla, North Carolina. Registration is capped at 12 attendees and already more than half those spots have been snatched up! Registration closes September 1st, so don’t wait!
If you loved this blog post sign up for our weekly newsletter! As a body confidence coach & photographer, I believe in empowering women into confidence in who they are, loving themselves the way they are, & inspiring them towards true unashamed beauty through the artistry of photography. This goes beyond your session as I strive to support you in this journey of self-love with real-life encouragement and actionable steps. I’ll be dropping into your inbox with a little vulnerability from me, encouragement, behind scenes from our studio, and more. Subscribe below to join this community of ours!